the Kayfun 3.1 RBA(1:1 Replica) offers an array of beneficial features that help to maximize the vaping experience. This incredible atty has integrated adjustable airflow allowing for customization of the draw to suit your personal preferences, something that is uncommon with rebuildables. Keeping rebuilders in mind, the Kayfun 3.1 has been designed to facilitate the setup process with its easily accessible atomizer deck.
Setting the construction of the Kayfun 3.1 aside, it has superb performance. The reduced atomizing chamber helps to enhance the flavor of your favorite e-liquids. It has a juice capacity of 4.5 mL which will allow you to vape away for hours without needing a refill. The vacuum seal helps to prevent leaking and if flooding happens to occur the Kayfun has an overflow reservoir to collect any excess juice.
The vast amount of innovative features the Kafun 3.1 has make it incredibly hard to pass up. It continues to receive rave reviews worldwide from new and experienced vapers alike, and with the Kayfun’s level of performance coupled with ease of use it is easy to understand why.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Provari, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
8. RAs or RTAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.